The first ZigBee® GPS / Tracking in the world.
Warning: Last items in stock!
To work correctly, this sensor need the ZigBoat™ Gateway (code ZB100)
The only wireless ZigBee® GPS in the market. Tracks boat location and movement and sends you push notifications when the boat is out of the set geofence area without subscriptions, neither monthly fees, neither cloud. It includes many essential features for monitoring your boat and for your peace of mind, such as: Geofencing, Anchor watch alarm, Fleet tracking and Weather forecasts.
The innovative wireless ZigBee® GPS has the following essential features:
Tracks your boat location and send alarms when it’s out of the set geofence area
Tracks your boat/fleet movement. Detailed route and speed history
ANCHOR WATCH ALARM
GPS positioning sends alarms if your anchor starts to drag
Current daily weather forecasts
1. Color: White
2. Dimensions: 100mm (4″) Ø / Height: 58mm (2.3″) GPS unit + 72mm (2.7″) mount
3. Weight: 180 gr (0.4 lb)
4. GPS Rx frequency: L1 (1575.42 MHz)
5. Power supply: 12/24 V DC
6. Power consumption:: Max 0.8 W, Typical 0.2 W
7. Connectivity IEEE 802.15.4 / ZigBee (2.4 GHz)
8. Output power: up to 20 dBm
9. GPS: up to 3 GNSS (GPS, Galileo, GLONASS, BeiDou)
10. Operating temperature: -25°C to +55°C
11. Distance: accuracy: < 10 m (in condition of clear view of the sky)