What are Glomex Certified Refurbished Products?
Each Glomex Certified Refurbished Product:
- is fully tested.
- has been used during our Boat Shows or having slight aesthetic defects, such as small scratches;
- is put through a thorough cleaning process and inspection.
- is repackaged (including appropriate manuals, cables, etc.).
- is given a new refurbished part number and serial number.
- is placed into a Final inspection prior to being added to sellable refurbished stock.
Refurbishment procedures follow the same basic technical guidelines as Glomex's Finished Goods testing procedures.
What should I expect when I purchase a Glomex Certified Refurbished Product?
- Special Price
- A fully functional product with complete documentation
- The assurance that the product meets Glomex's quality standards, and that it’s equipped with genuine Glomex components
All Glomex Certified Refurbished Products are covered by the legal warranty of 1 YEAR
A refurbished item that I wanted is no longer available. How can I ensure that I get an item when it's in stock?
Refurbished supply is usually very limited and we often run out of refurbished inventory. We recommend that you act quickly if you see an item that you like. A product will be reserved for you once you've completed the purchase and we've received full authorized payment. Please note that availability of a refurbished product is not guaranteed until we receive your full payment.