DISCOVERY DCSS – SAT TV FOR DCSS RECEIVERS – FULL HD - OFFSET DISH DIAMETER 580 X 320 MM (23X13'') – 8,00 KG (17,6 LB) – UP TO 16 TVs –BLUETOOTH CONTROL UNIT – STATIONARY - MANUAL SKEW - SPECIAL PRICE, DON'T MISS THIS OPPORTUNITY, ONLY 1 PC AVAILABLE!
Product available on request
Warning: Last items in stock!
SUITABLE FOR ANY ATMOSPHERIC CONDITIONS EVEN WITH STRONG WINDS
Discovery DCSS antenna (code S500DCSS) is the innovative satellite TV antenna equipped with the new dCSS (Digital Channel Stacking Switch) technology.
Discovery DCSS antenna (code S500DCSS) is the innovative satellite TV antenna equipped with the new dCSS (Digital Channel Stacking Switch) technology. These antenna models must be used with the dCSS decoders supplied by the major television platforms. DCSS technology allows you to distribute the satellite signal independently to up to 16 devices, using a single coaxial cable coming out of the antenna, thus simplifying installation on your vehicle.
Like all GLOMEX satellite TV antennas, it is equipped with the latest DVB-S2 technology, second generation digital video broadcasting.
This new technology allows you to receive the satellite television signal in perfect quality and watch all channels in FULL HD and 4K.
- New control unit that can be configured, managed and updated through the free GLOMEX SATELLITE App available for iOS devices.
- Through the App you can manage and update the antenna with a single click.
- Through the App you can update the antenna without cables, without SD cards, just connect the antenna to your mobile devices via Bluetooth®.
- Through the App you can select and update the list of antenna satellites while you are comfortably seated
- Through the App all the operating parameters of the antenna can be sent to technical assistance in case of need.
- Small size: only 66 cm in diameter and 39 cm in height for a weight of only 8 kg.
- Operates when the vehicle is stationary and with very low current consumption (0.6 A / h at 12 V).
- Suitable for any climatic conditions, even in the presence of strong winds.
- Designed based on OFFSET technology (the focus point is outside the parabolic area), so that the LNB is supported by an arm that does not cast any shadow on the parabolic dish for the best possible performance.
- Equipped with an elliptical feed-horn to avoid spillover (HPF High Performance Feed-horn).
- Extremely easy to install with a single coaxial cable coming out of the antenna
- Multiple TVs can be connected simultaneously. Signal splitter not included
- Low attenuation radome.
- Manual calibration of the SKEW.
BLUETOOTH CONTROL UNIT 12V WITH MANY PRELOADED SATELLITES, SUCH AS: HOTBIRD 13°E, ASTRA 1 19°E, ASTRA 2 28°E - FOR OTHER SATELLITES PLEASE SEND AN EMAIL TO firstname.lastname@example.org
5 M (16,4') COAXIAL CABLE
1,5 M (5') COAXIAL CABLE
T140 ROOF FEED THRU
Glomex Certified Refurbished Product:
- It has been subject to a rigorous refurbishment process prior to sale
- Supplies are limited
- 1 YEAR WARRANTY
|DVB-S2 FULL HD / 4K|
ANTENNA DISH DIAMETER
|580 x 320 mm (23x13'')|
|RADOME DIMENSIONS||660 x 390 mm (26x15'')|
|ANTENNA WEIGHT||8,00 kg (17,6 lb)|
|1 coax cable|
|DECODER OUTPUTS||16 outputs|
|ANTENNA GAIN||35 dB|
|DISH TYPE||OFFSET + H.P.F.|
|POLARIZATION||Linear (H + V)|
|LNB FREQUENBCY RANGE||10,7 - 12,75 GHz|
|RADOME TYPE||U.V. resistant|
|MIN EIRP||48 dBW|
|POWER SUPPLY||11,5 ÷ 13,8 Vdc|
|OPERATING TEMPERATURE RANGE||-20° +55°|
|FULL ELEVATION RANGE||15° - 50°|
|AZIMUTH TURN RANGE||Unlimited|
|TRACKING RATE||40 sec|
|INSTALLATION||Camion Truck, Camper Caravan, Pullman Bus|
|TECHNICAL FEATURES||ANTENNA DISH DIAMETER: 580 x 320 mm (23x13'') RADOME DIMENSIONS: 660 x 390 mm (26x15'') ANTENNA WEIGHT: 8,00 kg (17,6 lb) WORK CONDITION: Stationary ANTENNA GAIN: 35 dB DISH TYPE: OFFSET + H.P.F. POLARIZATION: Linear (H + V) LNB FREQUENBCY RANGE: 10,7 - 12,75 GHz RADOME TYPE: U.V. resistant MIN EIRP: 48 dBW POWER REQUIREMENT: 11,5 ÷ 13,8 Vdc (0,9 Ah) OPERATING TEMPERATURE RANGE: -20° +55° FULL ELEVATION RANGE: 15° - 50° AZIMUTH TURN RANGE: Unlimited ACQUISITION TIME STATIONARY: About 40 sec CONTROL UNIT: 3 satellites loaded: ASTRA1 19°E - ASTRA2 28°E - HOTBIRD 13°E TYPE OF DRIVE: Gear drive STANDBY: Automatic|